Tom-Audio TG-200 for reportage for the blind
SEEING WITH THE EARS
With our TOM-Audio TG-200 we offer blind and visually impaired people an effective way to participate in a thrilling atmosphere as they listen to events unfold.
TOM-Audio TG-200 for reportage for the blind features:
- Longer battery life (thereby a somewhat larger housing)
- 70 radio channels, 18 of which EU channels (can be used in Switzerland and Liechtenstein free of registration and fees)
- Central channel switching
- Grouping and synchronisation
- Clever charging and transport bag
- Individually packaged disinfectant wipes for handsets and devices
How can you tell if you need a TOM-Audio TG-200 for blind reporting?
- You want to make a sports event more impressive for people who are blind or visually impaired!
Your rental package includes
Digital 70 channel UHF pocket receiver - with larger battery
Each guest (listener) requires a receiver! The receivers are sturdy, handy and lightweight, and can be comfortably worn around the neck with a safety strap during the tour.
- Larger battery = up to 10 days battery life
- Lithium polymer battery
- Buttons for ON/OFF, volume and key-lock button
One-ear receiver "The Soft One"
Every guest (listener) requires one earpiece. In your rental package TOM-Audio TG-101, we supply a sufficient number of one-ear earphones with a soft ear hook.
- Soft ear hook
- Full mobility
- Connecting cable for receiver
- Handsets can be disinfected
Clever 3in1 solution for charging, synchronising and transporting
The charging station - the heart of the system! With this transport case all devices are charged and, if necessary, switched to one radio frequency or synchronised in different groups!
- Power supply for 110 - 230 volts
- Adapter plug for national use
- Charging via USB connection of the devices
- Synchronisation of the devices
Reporters for the blind listening/speaking combination
Clear and precise voice transmission with excellent understanding of individual syllables.
- Picot joint for microphone arm
- Receiver dynamically sealed
- Directionality: Hypercardioid
- Colour: black
- 1.5 m cable
Noise-free amplification and impressively clear sound.
- 2 microphone inputs
- 48 V phantom power
- 3-band EQ, compressor
- Peak LED
- 1 aux path (post)
- 2 stereo line inputs
- 2-track input and output via cinch
- with USB audio interface
- Master potentiometer
- External mains power
Reporters for the blind headset amplifier
Compact 4-channel stereo headset amplifier.
- Separate volume control for each channel
- 1 input: 6.3 mm stereo jack
- Input impedance: 100 k?
- 4 outputs: 6.3 mm stereo jack
- Output impedance: 80 ?
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 103 x 47 x 57 mm
- External mains power
TOM-Audio TG-200ST + antenna
Stationary digital 56-channel UHF transmitter
The stationary digital UHF transmitter TOM-Audio TG-200ST is used together with the pocket receiver TOM-Audio TG-200R.
- OLED display
- Various audio inputs for microphone or line level
- Transmission power max 10mW
- 56 transmission frequencies
- Good range via the included omnidirectional antenna
TC-50 G2 + foam
- Robust and padded
- Separate compartments
- Dimensions: 370 x 460 x 180 mm
- Made in Germany