Weatherproof portable speaker with radio hand microphone
Weatherproof portable speaker with microphone and round handy aluminium carrying pole. Absolutely perfect for mobile applications!
Speaker with microphone connection
Complete, mains independent sound system, weatherproof speaker with radio hand microphone, with extremely light portable aluminium support bar. The universally usable weatherproof, portable mobile speaker with wireless hand microphone impresses with its excellent sound and thrills the audience every time.
This mobile speaker stands out from similar mobile speaker systems due to its completely new, professional technology and many practical details, making ideal for sound reinforcement in cemeteries and a fully weatherproof and portable speaker for processions.
A swivelling speaker and battery operation make the portable weatherproof speaker system TOM-Audio MP-20 flexible.
Use it anywhere
The speaker system can be extended with further devices such as the active extension speaker. Speakers can move freely thanks to wireless UHF radio operation (requires registration) of the TOM-Audio MP-20 radio microphone system transmitters.
Delivery of the TOM-Audio MP-20 speaker with a second SDR 6216 receiver saves subsequent installation costs. A hand transmitter or optionally a pocket transmitter can serve as a transmitter.
The TOM-Audio MP-20 is setup for the second radio microphone system. An optional UHF radio hand transmitter or pocket transmitter can be supplied for the second radio microphone system.
With the numerous radio microphone accessories, the handling and functionality of the radio microphone transportable speaker can be increased. Accessories are available to improve the handling and functionality of the TOM-Audio MP-20 portable speaker. See accessories!
At a glance:
- Complete, sound system, independent of a mains power supply
- weatherproof speaker with hand-held wireless microphone
- with extremely lightweight portable aluminium support bar
- with a steel stand to enable the mobile speaker to be installed stationary as well.
- Weatherproof and portable for indoor and outdoor use
- Straightforward and simple operation, even for untrained users
- This is not a horn loudspeaker, but rather compact columns,hence delivering significantly improved sound and greater speech intelligibility
- The upper speaker can be continuously pivoted ideal for sound, especially at the grave side.
- 16-channel PLL True-Diversity UHF wireless receiver with built-in pilot tone
- UHF Wireless handheld microphone with 16 frequencies and 4 sensitivity levels, usage in the EU is free of registration and fees
- Carry strapto enable the speaker to be carried more comfortably over longer distances. With a bracket to adjust the speaker system.
- Steel standfor the stationary installation of the portable speaker. The stable dual-strut foot design guarantees solid stability.
- 25 mm extension tube with bracket to enable you to obtain the correct sound height (above head height)
- Sturdy and easy-hire design
- Additional input for a wired microphone
- Additional input for a playback device
- Additional output for permanently installed speaker system or recording equipment
- Easy to transport, thanks to lightweight design and carry strap
- 2 weatherproof speakers, outstanding sound and speech intelligibility
- 355-degree pivoting speaker (upper) - dissemination of sound output in all directions through compact sound columns, therefore ideally directed towards the audience and considerably reduced feedback effects
- Stand provides for stationary use of the speaker system
- 12 V / 2.5 Ah rechargeable battery installed
- 3-phase charger can be connected to 240 V via mains power adapter (standard)
- Automatic charging (deep discharge)
- Fully overcharge-safe
- Charging time approx. 8 hours
- Operating time approx. 6 hours with one transmitter (4 hours with 2 transmitters)
Technical Details - INPUTS AND OUTPUTS
- XLR connector (robust, locked in place), input for wired microphone, electronically balanced (i.e. longer cables can be used without any distortion, no unwanted radio reception, no buzzing)
- RCA connector, input for playback from CD player or cassette recorder
- RCA connector, output for tape recorder or a cable connecting to a stationary speaker system
- Ready for a second. Wireless microphone
- Amplifier automatically protected against overmodulation
- Effectively prevents the unpleasant distortion typical of other battery-run devices!
Technical Details -
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT:
- Height: 1382 mm
- Standard diameter: 50 mm
- Speaker diameter: 130 mm
- Weight: 5,7 kg
Whenever you need a representative speaker system in addition to good speech reproduction, mobility and a weatherproof design. Like mobile sound reinforcement...
- at graves on cemeteries,
- in processions and on pilgrimages,
- during club pageants
- and at all manner of events hosted by communities, churches and associations,
- be it indoors or outdoors and in almost any weather.
Can also be combined with permanently installed speaker systems or used as a radio receiver by muting the speakers.
THE PARTICULARS OF CEMETERIES
Mobile speakers which will be used on cemeteries must meet certain requirements. This is particularly true for sound reinforcement at graves. As you cannot always foresee where mourners will stand, the system needs to support output in completely different directions.
Speakers which only emit sound in a single direction are not suited to the task. Because of this, our weatherproof speaker MP 20 with wireless microphone has a seamlessly adjustable speaker..
That this mobile speaker is particularly well suited to the task is born out by the fact that it is now used on over 350 cemeteries.
Tiltable microphone clamp for mounting the radio handheld microphone on a microphone stand
Height-adjustable microphone stand with microphone boom
- Folding feet, extremely stable
- Material: Plastic, steel and aluminium
- Height: 960 - 1450 mm
- Weight: approx. 1.5 kg
- Colour: matte black
Light plastic device for securing the radio hand microphone.
Dynamic wired handheld microphone with XLR connector.
In general, the microphone can be connected to any amplifier or mixer amplifier for extension purposes. The microphone can be used to extend mobile speaker systems to include another speaker.
The microphone can be used to reproduce speech, vocals and instruments in the studio and on stage.
- Rugged metal microphone housing with non-slip rubberised microphone shaft
- Microphone capsule protected by the chrome-plated microphone grille
- ON/OFF switch with knobbed surface for sure grip
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 16 kHz
- Weight: 360 g
- Microphone length: 180 mm
- Microphone grille size: 55 x 45 mm
- Microphone shaft diameter: 20 - 35 mm
- Colour: Black/Chrome
- 5m-long, high-quality XLRM/XLRF microphone cable
- Microphone clamp for mounting on a stand, pivotable
- Padded, black, zippered microphone case
Earset or earbuds microphone for use with pocket transmitter incl. cable and case. Top quality, professional condenser microphone (back electret)!
Very filigree, light construction and pleasant wearing comfort as well as best sound characteristics for vocals and speech.
- High-quality omnidirectional microphone capsule
- Interchangeable microphone cable
- Ear hooks padded with silicone tubing
- Adjustable microphone arm
- Earset weight: ~ 23 g
- Colour: skin-coloured
- Frequency range: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- SPL: max. 135 dB
- Supply voltage: 1.5 to 12 V DC
- Impedance: 1 kΩ 30%
- Sensitivity: -46dB 3dB
For wearing inconspicuously on the lapel, therefore predestined for public appearances such as speeches, panel discussions or TV broadcasts.
- Type: Back electret condenser
- Directionality: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 10 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -46 dB ±3 dB
- Impedance: 1 kΩ ±30 %
- SPL: max. 131 dB
- Power supply: 1.5 - 12 V DC
- Weight: ~ 18 g with cable and plug
- Cable length to connection coupling: ~ 85 mm
- Microphone capsule: Diameter: 12 mm - length: 14 mm
- Colour: black
Please note: A connection cable is required to operate the LM-3211 via the pocket transmitter: